I've gone and done it - created another blog. Why? Well, I really just wanted my own soapbox to talk about d100 tabletop games... and boardgames... and probably wargaming, as well. Expect me to go on - at length- about Call of Cthulhu, Runequest, BRP, and other random things.
My last blog - AT-43 @ Rob's - has laid dormant for about 4 months now. This past Fall was not too kind to wargaming: we had a lot of session cancellations that ground our AT-43 Frostbite campaign to a halt after only 2 'turns'. The hope is that we can return to it after a little break and get back to the Robot Crab, Space Russian, and Gorilla battles.
For now, it's time for a little tabletop talk. A few weeks ago, I started a Call of Cthulhu campaign, and I'm a player in a Gurps post-apocalyptic campaign. So, the next few posts will go into some detail about both campaigns.
Thanks for taking a look.
No comments:
Post a Comment